Our organisation is committed to protecting the privacy or your personal information and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), to make transparent our data handling practices and complies with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) effective from May 2018.
National Debt Advice may choose to amend the content of this policy on occasion which will be posted on this website. Please visit this policy on a regular basis to make sure you understand what we do with your information.
By registering on this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
How we may contact you
Unless you state otherwise National Debt Advice (including Insolvency Practitioners) may contact you via telephone, email, post, SMS, automated messages, fax and WhatsApp.
How you contact us
If you contact us by telephone using the specified numbers on our website or advertising/marketing correspondence, your call may be recorded for training, quality and regulatory purposes.
If you contact us via email, web chat, WhatsApp or post this information may be held securely by ourselves for training, quality and regulatory purposes
How we use your information
we will always keep your personal information safe and secure. So that you’re informed this privacy notice tells you why National Debt Advice collects and uses your personal information. It applies to information we obtain from;
- Visitors to our website
- Customers who use our services, e.g. make an enquiry
National Debt Advice is a trading style of Prestige UK Solutions limited, who is the data holder, or controller, of any personal information provided to our website.
If you’ve any questions about how we use your personal information and protect your privacy you can contact us on 0161 640 5056.
Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits.
They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up the browser on your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our Website. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please let us know.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to The Compliance Manager, National Debt Advice, St James House, 8th Floor, Pendleton Way, Manchester, M6 5FW
From May 2018 you will have the following rights:
1. Right to access: the right to request copies of your personal information from us;
2. Right to correct: the right to have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
3. Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your personal information from our systems;
4. Right to restrict our use of your information: the right to ‘block’ us from using your personal information or limit the way in which we can use it;
5. Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your personal information;
6. Right to object: the right to object to our use of your personal information including where we use it for our legitimate interests or where we use your personal information to carry out profiling to inform our market research and customer demographics.
How to contact us
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. Any future updates to this privacy notice will be found on this page.
©All rights reserved.